Neoray The AFK King replied

602 weeks ago

First of all,

Thank you to everyone who was a part of this linkshell for the past 2 years here on Final Fantasy XIV 1.0. Through the Ups and downs we kept going as a linkshell and tried to keep the history alive of being Heroes of Carpe Diem. The goal I set forth to make sure active people finish Darnus was something I felt was completed, though I know there is still people out there that still needed the win, I apologize for that. I know there were still things to do as a linkshell, but I’ll wait till 2.0 to see and what we can improve.
Now that 1.0 is finally finished and out of our hands, I want us to look towards this nice break and prepare for 2.0. With the Secretive nature of SE, we really don’t know our timetable for when we’ll get back together and start cracking as a linkshell. If we get in beta, I’d like for us to at least play with each other in beta, but we don’t know what the future holds for us.
I do want people who was a part of HoCD 1.0 to still be with us in 2.0, so when the time comes, you’re welcome to hang out with us again. The goal 10 years ago was to be a family like linkshell, and it hasn’t changed since then. So it would be awesome for you guys to come back to us 

There are a few points that I’d like to put out as 2.0 is just over the horizon.
• We will continue as a linkshell, the linkshell will be used for chat and to keep up with friends in other free companies
• We will be making a free company, and will invite people who want to be a part of this free company. I hope everyone becomes a part of this new generation.
• We will look into making new officers and people willing to help the linkshell grow as a whole. I will personally need help on this and I need real active and motivated officers in the future.
• Active recruiting will happen. I will be trying my hardest to steal other Heroes from other games and actively try to persuade people in our facebook group to play with us in 2.0. I would love it if you guys did the same with your friends and family.
• Depending on the knowledge we have at that moment, I would like to start trying to be an active LS/FC within the first month. With raiding and other cool things.
• If everyone gets into beta, we will try to run a Beta linkshell. And practice on things before 2.0.

So as information starts coming in, I’ll post the information on both this website and our Facebook group. So please during this time between 1.0 and 2.0 to still update with us either on FB or here on the website. Don’t forget to say Hi and everything.
Again, thank you for being a part of HoCD 1.0 and through the constant roadblocks and headaches that 1.0 provided. Hopefully we can be successful as a LS/FC in 2.0 and keep the tradition of HoCD going.

Neo

also for those who wish to part of the FB group here it is.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Heroesofcarpediem

last edited 602 weeks ago by Neoray

Slayn Wilder Absolute Virtue replied

602 weeks ago

Well I'll be here, haven't been around this past month since I've been horribly ill all month, and had no internet for most of the month. Can't wait to see ya'll again on the other side though!

Chisumi Makizuki Dynamis Lords replied

602 weeks ago

lol i no ill be in the ls who else would make ur day^^

My XIVPad: [video]http://xivpads.com?1460779[/video]

Cerene Fuyutsuki Absolute Virtue replied

602 weeks ago

see you guys soon hopefully ^_^ I won't be in alpha testing… maybe beta….. but i'll def be in 2.0 ! Till then be well!

Neoray The AFK King replied

602 weeks ago

once we get closer to beta or 2.0 i'll do a mass message on here. to let you guys know what is going on. If you're interested in other games like wow, gw2, ffxi or rift we have guilds (though i think the wow guild is dead lol)

Leaping Lizzy Heroes replied

601 weeks ago

so the servers are still up but there is no more saves right?
Please log in to post a reply.