Damie Primalia Heroes replied

580 weeks ago

Since there are going to be Linkshells AND Free Companies (True guilds) in ARR, will HoCD have both or just LS? What will the names be if we can't use the same name on both? In the latest letter Yoshi-P showed some FC logos off. There will probably be more than these, but if you had to choose one for HoCD, which would it be? I'm partial to the onion knight helm symbol myself.

Neoray The AFK King replied

580 weeks ago

I'm not sure yet damie but I'm leaning towards your idea when i first saw it, it's kinda hard cause this is a old guild and our wow symbol was a fucking panda

Damie Primalia Heroes replied

580 weeks ago

lol, a panda? Hopefully they will only have a week or two of phase 2 so we can get to phase 3 and play around with the FC stuff. Phase 3 is really where we are finally going to get our first true look at how things are going to be at release. I've literally been waiting years for it. These next few weeks are going to be tough.

Alindalia Finrandi Heroes replied

580 weeks ago

I miss Emo-bear tabard.

Baeshin Heroes replied

579 weeks ago

I really like the wolf

Neoray The AFK King replied

577 weeks ago

i'm not sure what i want to really do yet, though if they have like a bear, i might just go with that since we flew the emo bear banner for years on wow. pink one cause that's hocd official color,

TeresaYoung replied

196 weeks ago

Every woman has two weaknesses. One is god and the other is shopping. Every girl is very crazy about shopping. They love gold in any form by essay writing services site. Gold is a very precious metal. It has a high demand in the market. And it is the best investment. If you have money than the best thing you can do is just to start collecting gold, because it helps you in your difficult time.
Please log in to post a reply.